Here are a few things to read before you send your review requests:
- If you give me a free copy book to read (in any format) it will not influence me in any way to give you a good review. My reviews are honest and I will make it clear whether I like it or not. Note – if you give me a hard copy of your book (paperback or hardback) I review these faster than a digital copy.
- Under the FTC ruling 2009 I will make it clear in each review I have received a book for free in exchange for an honest review of said book
- I will accept review requests on the premise that there is no deadline/ time limit. If you wish for me to review it and post it to a deadline let me know and I will see what I can do (no promises). I am very busy but I will post an honest review when I have finished the book.
- If you require an endorsement of your book which requires a deadline please put this in your email and I shall see what I can do. If you would like my blog to be part of an official blog tour please send me details i.e. dates and I will see if I can confirm dates/ accept the blog tour.
- This is a personal blog, I am not a professional book reviewer, I just like reading books and reviewing them.
- The review I post on this blog will be posted on Goodreads and Amazon. I can choose to advertise my reviews on Instagram, twitter, and Facebook etc However if I feel that the book does not go with the theme or is not appropriate for my blog or any other reason I may believe, the review will only appear on Goodreads and Amazon (once my review account is set up).
- I am not obligated to provide a word-length for a review but I guarantee the review will be a minimum of 100 words (in total) but I can make a review however long or short as I see fit.
- I have the right to accept/decline any book review request without explanation. I will only read and review books I have accepted by contacting the author/publisher/book promotion services/ etc . I will contact the author/publisher/book promotion services/ etc of said book by replying to their initial requested email.
- I accept all* genres of books however if I think they are offensive I will not accept these.
- Please note, because I am accepting all sorts of different genres, there may be a wait to post the reviews as they have to be fitting with my blog’s theme.
- For REVIEW REQUESTS ONLY: this blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, I will and do accept and keep free books from authors and publishers in exchange for a fair and free review. I do accept sponsored advertising from other companies that are not associated with review requests. e.g. bookish themed products.
- I can edit, add to or take down reviews at any time
- I also review books that have not been sent to me for a review request.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page.
If you would like a review request please see the ‘Contact page’
Take note of my blogs disclosure policy.
Disclosure policy: FOR REVIEW REQUESTS
This policy is valid from 17 July 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a thi
rd party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org